Thursday, March 8, 2007

Great Balls Of Fire

Well, maybe not so much for this dude.
I don't think I need to say much about this story. Lately in society, we've been plagued with an abundance of Darwin Award winners who show us that even when we do something that we think is dumb, it's not NEARLY as dumb as these guys.
I cannot stand these Jackass wannabe idiots, which not even Johnny Knoxville is touting anymore, by the way. He's moved on to greener pastures, why can't these frat boy losers? Don't you have anything better to do with your time? I would rather you just sit in your lonely dorm room, pick your nose and drink yourself silly than to subjugate us to another story about how you burned your balls off. But if I only knew that you injuring your junk led you never to procreate, that would be enough for me:)


This guy didn't even get a chance to ask.

No comments: